$600 - 800 / day
Eastern Suburbs Sydney
18 July 2019
If you are looking to build on an already impressive resume as a Finance Consultant we could have just the role for you. Our client is a leading Financial Services company looking for your exceptional skills to round out a talented and professional team. Here is a chance to make a valued contribution to internal change, helping to improve business practices and drive innovation with a company that rewards excellence and champions work-life balance. This dynamic position requires working with personnel across all functions of the company and at varying levels of responsibility.
You will be working closely with the external auditors and the wider finance team to ensure compliance with new IFRS changes. Draw on your creative flair and business know-how to design and map the documentation of processes and operating effectiveness of the internal control structure. No two days are ever the same as you project manage the Audit process and IFRS impacts and changes. Your extraordinary communication skills will shine as you provide recommendations to management both verbally and in writing.
Your Skills & Experience
* Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
* Professional certification -CA
* Big 4 or Mid-Tier audit experience at Manager or Senior Manager level OR Audit and then commercial experience as a Financial Controller in a Financial Services organization
* Impressive knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and accounting standards.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
You thrive in a dynamic work environment and can seamlessly balance multiple responsibilities. Your technical knowledge is impressive and you have the people skills to collaborate with a diverse range of colleagues and business partners. You have extensive finance and accounting knowledge, including detailed understanding of financial auditing, and proven analytical skills - defining problems, collecting relevant data, drawing valid conclusions, and recommending improvement/corrective action. You have the confidence to report audit findings to a wide audience including business leaders, and you are able to inspire, motivate and mentor junior colleagues.
What's on offer?
* A fast-paced workplace offering a variety of projects and fresh challenges.
* Extensive opportunities for you to demonstrate initiative, creative flair, and suggest innovations that improve processes.
* Ongoing professional development and training to enhance your skill set.
* A clear career path with a growth-focused company.
* A diverse role with a company that promotes on the basis of merit and supports work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255