Internal Auditor | Financial services | Renowned firm
$80000 - 85000 / annum
Finance and Accounting
Our client is a major financial services firm with growing operations in Australia. As they keep expanding, they are looking to grow their risk and internal controls team with a strong Internal Auditor. They are looking for an experienced internal audit professional who has had exposure to the financial services industry and has a proven track record at adding value to their clients.
Joining a tenured and well experienced team, you will :
- Support management in planning and delivering audit activities, including contributing to the development of the annual audit plan
- Ensure the delivery of quality audit work papers
- Conduct the verification of audit raised issues within the organisation, dealing directly with the stakeholders involved, and communicating proactively on the status of these issues
- Plan and manage the delivery of the audits you have in charge autonomously
- Draft the audit reports and share the audit findings with all stakeholders
- Build strong relationships with your stakeholders and team during audits so information can be gathered and facts verified and you can ensure the proper conduct of your audit engagements.
This position is suited for an individual moving out of a chartered firm or from another internal audit role into a financial services organization. You have experience working across complex organizations in an audit capacity and are CA/CPA/CIA qualified or working towards your qualification.
Recognised for your outstanding communication skills and your ability to provide excellent customer service, you are a team player and self-motivated individual.
Benefits of the role
With this opportunity, you will :
- Work for a multinational and locally growing Financial services player
- Get strong mentorship, training and career progression opportunities
- Gain exposure to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
Please send your resume to Muriel Kuhn at [email protected] or by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney