$150000 - 160000 / annum
10 February 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a global data analytics organisation that optimizes the use of statistics to enhance productivity and performance for all the business' clients.
As the Infrastructure Manager, you will be taking a hands-on approach to this role as well as dealing with external stakeholders of the organisation. You will be over seeing the core areas of the infrastructure department (servers, network, security, storage, EUC) whilst striving to improve efficiency within the company.
- Oversee core infrastructure projects
- Managing OPEX and CAPEX
- Vendor management
- Strategic planning
- Liaising with internal stakeholders (Project Managers, Developers, Analyst etc.)
- Collaborate as part of a Global IT team
A Suitable Candidate
- Minimum of 7 years industry experience
- Management experience
- 'IT Generalist', deep knowledge of technology (network, security, storage, cloud etc.)
- Strategic thinker
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders
- Clear communicator
- People management
- Conflict management
This is a great place to progress your IT career! You will work with friendly staff in fun environment.
This is a full-time permanent role in Sydney's Inner West and is offering $150,000 - $160,000 (including super) - depending on experience.
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255