Implementation Consultant - Legal Software
$75,000.00 - $85,000.00 / annum
31 July 2019
IT and technology
Exciting opportunity for a talented Implementation Consultant with a focus on Legal System implementations - Document / Case Management.
Your main duties will involve providing both onsite and online training to customers, as well as participating in documenting new features and the creation of new technical guides.
You will need to have a pro-active attitude, be technically-minded and eager to enhance your skills and knowledge.
Skill set / Experienced required
· Experience working with case and document management systems
· Experience with legal stakeholders / legal systems (practice management)
· Aderant Expert / Elite3e for example
· Experience working finance systems / ERPs (desirable)
· On-site training with onboarding clients;
· Creation of precedents and workflows;
· Assisting clients with go live set-up and configuration of software;
· Assisting clients with accounts verification pre and post data migration;
· Demonstration assistance with the sales team;
· Creating and updating our technical guides and documentation;
· Creating training videos;
· Hosting webinars and online training sessions;
· Testing new software features;
· Internal training for new team members
· Strong knowledge of accounting fundamentals;
· An aptitude for IT and an up-to-date knowledge of common applications and systems;
· Comprehensive computing capabilities for more specialist areas;
· Good oral and written communication skills;
· Well-developed interpersonal and facilitation skills;
· Strong time management and organizational skills;
· Confidence in training and presentation delivery;
· Patience and confidence;
· Self-motivation, with the ability to motivate others;
· A willingness to learn; and
· A full driving license
This is a fantastic company to work for with lots of autonomy - apply now to find out more.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255