Implementation Consultant | Financial Markets
$100000 - 100000 / annum
18 June 2019
IT and technology
International consultancy based in the CBD is currently looking to join for Business Analyst / Implementation Consultant to join their team.
Working specifically in the Financial Markets, you will need to have subject matter expertise in areas such as Trade Lifecycle (STP), Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds, Asset Management, Investment processes.
There is also a technical slant to the role, so you will need to have good experience with database development and writing SQL queries.
Also being a team of 5 consultants, it is important who have worked in a small environment before and are comfortable wearing multiple hats.
· Work closely with clients to manage all aspects of implementation from gathering and documenting business requirements to outlining systems configuration and integration concerns
· Develop and often conduct user workflow training
· Provide ongoing project management on client projects including, but not limited to, upgrades and daily troubleshooting
· Lead multiple projects across multiple clients at any given time; heavy client interaction via phone and in person but travel will be minimal (<10%)
· Provide tier-1 support of the product suite, and coordinate with tier-2 support teams as necessary.
· Bachelor's degree
· 1-5 years of Business Analysis / Consultancy experience strongly preferred
· Client-facing experience required; strong client-centric mindset and proven responsiveness and follow-through
· Analytical thinking and problem solving abilities and ability to manage multiple projects and client expectations
· Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
· Must have technical aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
· Strong interest in understanding the financial markets and the investment process
· Good understanding of Front, Middle, and Back office processes
· Experience with database development and management
· Strong knowledge of SQL
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255