Human Resources Officer
$80000 / annum
June 15, 2018
Our client is a professional services company looking for an HR Officer to join their dynamic team. They are located in the inner west part of Sydney and provide retail experiences as well as online shopping. They have 45 offices worldwide and are a excited to welcome a new part-time HR Officer.
As a part-time HR Officer, your role for about 3 days a week will include:
- Managing HR operations including recruitment and HR administration
- Encouraging employees to follow HR system and process
- Report to the CFO
- Integral part of the staff's wellbeing, development and culture
- Coordinate with various recruitment channels to explore talent in the market
- Engage with recruitment agencies and coordinate candidate selection
- Monitor the delivery of new employee orientation program
As an ideal candidate, you will have 5 or more years work experience in HR, organizational development or similar. You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality. Ideally, you are an enthusiastic individual who enjoys working with people and can bring positivity to a busy environment.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney