Human Resources Director
$155000 - 155000 / annum
26 March 2019
Our client is a premier real estate company, providing integrated services across all property investments strategies. The company are currently seeking a full time Human Resources Director to join the Sydney team for 14 months.
Reporting to Executive Vice Presidents, this role is specifically focusses on the delivery, execution and implementation of strategic and operational Human Resources across multi business units.
Your key responsibilities will include
· Extensive 'hands on' HR generalist experience in a similar national role gained in a multi-site environment
· Demonstrable experience across all facets of HR including Employee Relations, Organisational Design, Recruitment and Retention, Talent Development, HR Operations, Compensation and Benefits and Performance Management.
· Experience in providing effective HR advice and support to leaders on matters including complex ER, compensation, talent attraction and retention and coaching/consulting
· Strong internal and external stakeholder management and interpersonal skills with experience in negotiation, persuasion and building positive professional relationships with leaders and the wider business.
· A commercially focussed astute mindset with the ability to provide practical advice to the business leaders which aligns with the direction and corporate objectives of the company
· Proven record of effective management, coaching and mentoring of a Human Resources team
· Financial acumen including management of budgets and reviewing HR related G&A
To be successful in this role, you will be a strategic HR professional who has exceptional work ethic and strong skills in building strategic partnerships. You will also be able to deliver on the following:
· High personal standards, takes responsibility for their actions
· Demonstrates fortitude and determination in a changing environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strives for continuous improvement
Interested in applying? We'd love to hear from you! Simply click on the apply button below and submit your CV. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255