Human Resource Generalist
$90000 - 90000 / annum
26 June 2019
Our client is a growing, dynamic company seeking a Human Resource Generalist to join their Sydney CBD team to offer the provision of strategic and operational support for the business.
You will be in a key role which is responsible for assisting with the delivery of HR Services. The role is specifically focused on being a key driver of change, developing and implementing solutions.
Your key responsibilities will include
· Partner with leadership teams and key stakeholders to develop and drive tailored HR strategies and operational solutions
· IR and ER
· Small amount of recruitment
· Support the business' goals and for annual HR led activities
· Responsible for overseeing the HR operations function and management of HR Officers
To be successful in this role, you will be a HR professional who has exceptional work ethic and strong skills in building strategic partnerships. You will also be able to deliver on the following:
· Relevant Degree qualified
· 3+ years HR experience
· Can do attitude and an approachable manner
Interested in applying? We'd love to hear from you! Simply click on the apply button below and submit your CV. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255