Human Resource Business Partner
$120.00 - 120.00 / annum
30 April 2019
The HR Business Partner will provide generalist HR advice and support to the business. The position supports the development of management capability, coaching managers on both day to day and broader organisational issues.
The HR Business Partner has full functional generalist HR responsibilities and is responsible for providing accurate and timely HR advice whilst partnering with the client group.
Your key responsibilities will include
· Deliver high level proactive and reactive HR support, management and advice to leaders and staff
· Support the ER/IR strategy including updating changes in policies and legislation
· With support from the Senior HR Business Partner provide sound IR advice to the organisation
· Provide advice and coaching to line managers on performance management, coaching and performance improvement plans for underperforming staff. Where required support managers to issue counselling's, warnings and or to appropriately terminate staff
· Provide advice to managers to ensure Award and State and Federal Legislative compliance in all stages of the employee lifecycle
· Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience
· Previous experience in partnering with a client group/department and providing strategic advice and guidance
· Experience in identifying and implementing key initiatives to drive further success for HR unit
· Experience of delivering HR solutions, within a high-performing and complex environment
· Good understanding of Federal and state regulations governing employment
Previous knowledge of ER practices and issues, including being able to constructively use industrial relations / workplace legislation to achieve productive outcomes
Interested in applying? We'd love to hear from you! Simply click on the apply button below and submit your CV. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255