HR Officer | Professional Services | NSYE Listed Company
$60000 - 70000 / annum
25 October 2017
The company has been listed for eleven consecutive years in Fortune Magazine's List of Americans Most Admired Companies and is currently experiencing outstanding business performance and growth. This company is committed to hiring the most qualified and highly skilled employees providing them with outstanding career and developmental opportunities.
Principal accountabilities and duties:
- Efficient day-to-day management, coordination and follow-up of employee benefits administration
- Interviewing a range of skilled candidates for prospective positions
- Collaboration with employees to ensure fulfillment to their job and conduct regular updates
- Collaborate closely with the payroll department to ensure smooth and accurate running of payroll.
- Ensure completion of employee documentation as necessary
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external (e.g. SOX) reporting, process and audit requirements related to employee data.
- Create new employee files and ensure that they are kept up to date.
- Liaise with lead admin with reference to new starters, personnel changes to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed and processed.
- Update the Employee HR sites data on a regular basis and as required.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly performance management reports for Directors.
This role is suited for a vivacious, switched-on and professional candidate.
- Commercial and customer focused approach.
- Human Resources/ recruitment knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Personal flexibility and enthusiasm.
- A genuine team player, equally capable of taking personal responsibility for delivering quality service, results and solutions.
- Good analytical abilities / attention to detail.
- Comfortable with change and multiple / varying priorities.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney