HR Business Partner
$90,000.00 - $100,000.00 / annum
15 May 2019
Our client is a lively company in the education sector, seeking an HR Business Partner to join their CBD team to offer project management and operational people solutions for allocated division. This organization has a reputation for supporting career growth and work-life balance and are looking to hire like minded professional to join their growing team.
This HR Business Partner will provide project planning and support to their division and the wider business. The position supports the development of management capability, coaching managers on both day to day and broader organisational issues.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Drive annual performance review cycle
· Annual talent reviews and workforce planning reviews
· Execute projects and partner with project managers on specific tasks
· Responsible for high level engagement projects and engagement action plans
· Talent planning- understanding from centralized corporate view
· Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience
· Good systems knowledge and project brain
· Able propose solutions and decisions
· Work well in teams
· Personality- outgoing, positive
Interested in applying? We'd love to hear from you! Simply click on the apply button below and submit your CV. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255