Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 20 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : BBYX20062017
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This company is an established not-for-profit that has close to 700 seats over 35 sites across Australia. They offer the opportunity to work as part of a close knit team where you will stand as the first point of contact for the organization.
In this role, you will be working through Level 1 tickets and offer an exceptional experience for customers and users who require technical support. The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Troubleshooting technical issues to resolution or escalate when required;
- Providing high quality IT support over the phone and face to face;
- Managing calls and prioritising tasks accordingly;
- Working across a Windows environment: (AD, Windows 7/8, MS Office, Exchange, Networked printers, Citrix, Office 365);
- Involvement in projects (DMS moving to cloud).
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
You will be experienced with both troubleshooting and solving problems to drive various technical solutions throughout the business, provide excellent customer service to users.
You will have:
- Experience supporting a Windows environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills;
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills for hardware and software.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place