Help Desk Analyst
$27.00 - $30.00 / hour
12 August 2019
IT and technology
Australian media organisation with a reach to an audience from across the nation are looking to improve their technical services capabilities. They are a trusted brand in the market and will provide guidance and mentorship for the successful person within the role
Key responsibilities include:
· Outstanding and prompt technical advice via telephone, self-service and email for all staff
· Accurately log all Service Desk tickets using the defined tracking software, ServiceNow
· Remotely resolving with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the support desk
· Collaborate with other Helpdesk staff concerning common approaches to clients' requirements and problems.
· Update Helpdesk call logging system on a daily basis.
· Perform administrative and housekeeping duties such as reporting and documentation.
They are looking for someone 3 or more years' experience, who is passionate and energetic about making a difference. You must have outstanding customer service as well as excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Henry Woo in our Sydney office at [email protected] .
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255