Help Desk Analyst
$25.00 - $28.00 / annum
14 July 2019
IT and technology
They are one of Australia's leading media broadcasters with over 5000 users working across the nation. They are looking to add to their diverse team and pride themselves on bringing in exceptional talent with people coming from all walks of life, to help cultivate a positive and dynamic work environment.
You will be working across a Windows environment supporting Microsoft Technologies and have a solid technical background, enjoy working with people and interacting with the business. This will be a busy role, but will keep you challenged and engaged!
Key responsibilities include:
· Give courteous and prompt technical advice via telephone, self-service and email for all staff requiring technology support services.
· Follow standard Service Desk operating procedures; accurately log all Service Desk tickets using the defined tracking software, ServiceNow
· Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the support desk
· Collaborate with other Helpdesk staff concerning common approaches to clients' requirements and problems.
· Update Helpdesk call logging system on a daily basis. Interrogate system to determine trends and report on clients' requirements, retrieve information as requested.
· Perform administrative and housekeeping duties such as reporting and documentation.
They are looking for someone 2 or more years' experience, who is passionate and energetic about making a difference. You must have outstanding customer service as well as excellent written and verbal communications skills. In return you will be rewarded with a fun working environment with the opportunity to develop your skill and progress your career as an IT Service Desk Analyst with this media leader.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Henry Woo in our Sydney office at [email protected] .
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255