Head of Legal and Compliance
$170000 - 190000 / annum
17 April 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are looking for an experienced Head of Compliance. The company we are recruiting for is a fast-paced brokerage firm that is globally listed.
- Extend the formal Compliance oversight function, ensuring the Company's fulfilment of legal and regulatory obligations through monitoring and review of internal procedures and controls.
- Provide specialist legal advice in the context of financial services.
- Oversee the business unit, establishing a commitment to build a strong internal supervisory function.
- Fulfil regulatory reporting and investigative requirements, including coordinate staff training and CPD programs, aid internal and external auditors, produce compliance reports to management and communicate with regulatory authorities as necessary.
- Natural leader and ability to manage people
- At least 5 years' experience within Financial Services compliance
- Ability to deal senior internal stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
What's on offer?
- A brilliant opportunity to expand your skill set and fast track your career with a dynamic, growth focused company.
- Ongoing professional development.
- An autonomous roe where you get to lead policy development
- A dynamic and energetic workplace.
- A company that promotes on merit and champions work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255