Group Finance Manager
$55.00 - 65.00 / hour
28 November 2018
We are currently recruiting for a Group Finance Manager for a Technology business reporting to the Group Financial Controller. You will provide support and assist with the preparation of group consolidated financial reporting, including providing accounting policy guidance and technical accounting support to the wider accounting team.
As the Group Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the preparation of the statutory group financial statements and reviewing monthly management accounts. You will complete the external audit process answering any queries from external auditors.
What we're looking for:
· CA or CPA qualified ideally from a Big 4 practice
· Solid technical accounting experience specifically in IFRS and consolidations
· Proven experience in preparing consolidated group financial statements
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a range of stakeholders
· Ideally worked SAP or similar ERP systems previously
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255