Graduate Recruitment Consultant
$55000 - 65000 / annum
29 May 2019
IT and technology
Established in 1948, Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialised recruitment firm with 350+ offices spread across North & South America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
Key business lines we recruit across include Technology, Finance & Accounting, and Office Administration-based positions.
Our Sydney office has been established since 1999 and whilst we are a global company we very much maintain a 'boutique feel'.
Find more at https://www.roberthalf.com.au/about-us
Due to sustained growth across our Technology business we are currently looking for an additional Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our team. Full training, coaching, mentorship and career development being offered.
Our Technology Recruitment Consultants operate in a high-performance and busy sales environment with your role will involving:
- 360-degree recruitment (i.e. generation of both clients and candidates).
- Driving Business to Business (B2B) sales including direct client generation, lead generation, and account management activities.
- Business development activities via phone, face-to-face meetings, and networking.
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to run your 'desk' like your own business.
- Reaching and exceeding sales targets.
- Candidate acquisition, relationship building, interviewing, qualification and referencing.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to fill vacant positions.
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
- Full training on - 360-degree recruitment methodology; sales techniques; Technology fundamentals; how to grow your business, generate maximum earnings, and ensure success.
- Mentorship and guidance from proven performers.
- Long-term career development opportunities and a clear career path.
- Uncapped commissions based on your own personal performance (paid quarterly) - circa $100-200k OTE
- A fun, fast-paced and exciting collaborative working environment which makes you want to come to work.
- Brand new at 1 Martin Place in the Sydney CBD.
- Resources of a large global business, yet the feel of a boutique
- Employee perks: free PT sessions, free breakfast daily, free lunch on Friday's, health seminars, incentive trips and rewards etc.
ARE YOU SUITABLE?
We are looking for someone who demonstrates a high level of drive, commitment, resilience, positivity, and a proven track record of achievement - everything else can be trained!
The most successful Recruitments Consultants display the following:
- High achievers with backgrounds in customer driven or sales-related disciplines (e.g. customer service, retail, account management etc…)
- Demonstrate self‐management, drive, a passion for excellence, initiative, and hard work.
- Outstanding communication skills and corporate presentation.
- Respond proactively and positively to sales targets.
- An ethical approach to success is integral, as is your ability to work within a team.
- Bachelor's Degree (or similar)
- Positive, friendly and up-beat personality!
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255