Established in 1948, Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialised recruitment firm with over 350 offices spread across North & South America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions.
Key business lines span across Technology, Finance & Accounting, and Office Administration.
Our Sydney office has been established since 1999 and whilst we are a global company we very much maintain a 'boutique feel'.
Due to sustained growth across our Technology business we are currently looking for an additional Graduate Consultant to join our team.
Find more at https://www.roberthalf.com.au/about-us
At Robert Half, our Technology Recruitment Consultants operate in a high performance Sales environment.
As a Graduate you will be given full training, coaching and career development.
Ultimately your role will involve:
- 360 degree recruitment (i.e. generation of both clients and candidates).
- Driving Business to Business (B2B) sales including direct client generation, lead generation, and account management activities.
- Business development via phone, face-to-face meetings and networking.
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to run your 'desk' like your own business.
- Reaching and exceeding sales targets.
- Candidate acquisition, relationship building, interviewing, qualification and referencing.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues.
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
- Full training on sales techniques; 360 degree recruitment methodology; technology fundamentals; how to grow your business, generate maximum earnings, and ensure success.
- Long-term career development opportunities and career path.
- Uncapped bonuses based on your own personal performance (paid quarterly) - circa $100-150k + OTE
- A fun, fast-paced and exciting working environment which makes you want to come to work.
- Be a part of a high performing, motivated and collaborative team.
- Brand new Sydney CBD offices at 1 Martin Place.
- Employee perks: free PT sessions, free breakfast daily, free lunch on Friday's, health seminars etc.
ARE YOU SUITABLE?
The most successfully Recruitment Consultants demonstrate a high level of drive, commitment and a proven track record of achievement.
We look for the following:
- Prior Recruitment or Sales experience is preferred however we are interested in hearing from "high‐achievers" with backgrounds in other customer driven disciplines (e.g. customer service, retail, account management etc)
- Demonstrate self‐management, a passion for excellence, initiative, and hard work.
- Outstanding communication skills and corporate presentation.
- Demonstrated achievements.
- Respond proactively and positively to sales targets.
- An ethical approach to success is integral, as is your ability to work within a team.
- Bachelor's Degree
We have impressive offices located in Martin Place in the Sydney CBD. This is a full time permanent role offering $45,000 - $60,000 (plus super) + uncapped bonuses based purely on your personal performance.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney