Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Technology
$55000 - 70000 / annum
4 December 2018
Jobs at Robert Half
- 70-years in business
- NYSE Listed, Headquartered in California, 350+ offices worldwide
- Member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index
- In 2018, once again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry for service quality and innovation
We are a US-listed, multi-national service provider with operations throughout the Asia Pacific region. We pride ourselves on our service and product offering to clients and have one of the highest client retention ratings in the industry. We are well positioned for the future after 24 consecutive quarters of growth globally across all service offerings.
Our Sydney Technology team is a division of Robert Half who are in accelerated growth right now due to the premium and relationship-driven service that we offer. With a strong client focus, our Recruitment Consultants are focussed on delivering the best possible talent in the market to their clients, and are results orientated, ensuring they stand out in a competitive market.
The outstanding success of this team in the Sydney market has now created the opportunity for a Consultant who is interested in taking their game to the next level by being surrounded by some of the best recruiters in the market; or for an individual who is wanting to utilise their Technology skills within a sales/consultant role.
You will be responsible for:
- Sustaining a strong client focus towards the recruitment of IT specialists
- Providing highly skilled IT staffing solutions to Tier One and SME companies
- Proposing potential solutions for their business
- Using our proven delivery methodology to deliver top talent to them
- Source candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database, and internet advertising; as well as work with our qualified resourcers
- Strategising to accomplish weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a proven sales/billing track record of achievement
- An ethical approach to everything you do is integral
- Self-management, a passion for excellence and hard work are the cornerstones of success in our high-performance sales culture
- As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will have a minimum of 2-3 years of work expeirnece within a Sales role OR an IT (Technology) background
- A motivated, sales driven and energetic personsilty - willing to learn and progress within your career
- A passion for Technology
- Outstanding communication skills are essential, as is excellent presentation and rapport building skills
What's in it for you?
Robert Half provides the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist their teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a member of our Technology recruitment team you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary and have access to our market-leading commission plan
- Receive our industry-leading, consulting training through our local and global network
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition "Reach For the Stars" program in Las Vegas
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruiter
Please send us your resume by clicking on the apply button, or email directly to Internal Recruitment at [email protected]
- Applicants must have full working rights in Australia
- Successful applicants will be contacted within 1~2 business days of applying
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255