Graduate / Junior Technical Trading Support (IT)
$65000 - 75000 / annum
2 April 2019
IT and technology
Being a junior role, training on company specific in-house applications will be provided.
This is initially a 12 month fixed term contract that has the potential for extension / permanency.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer's network access and network connectivity issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer's network performance issues
- Provide technical functionality support on trading applications
- Support network infrastructure
- Customer user account creation, modification, administration etc
- Assist customers to connect to the trading platform
- Deliver new and innovative technology solutions to customers
Suitable for an enthusiastic customer service champion who demonstrates logical problem solving / troubleshooting skills
It's a perfect role for someone who's keen to kick start their IT career inside the financial services & trading industry.
Suitable for a recent IT or Finance graduate with proven customer service experience and a keen interest in Financial Trading / Capital Markets. A background in IT Support / Service Desk is advantageous.
The following is required:
- Demonstrated IT Support / Network Support experience is preferred.
- Display fundamental networking knowledge (TCP/IP, routing protocols etc)
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Demonstrate willingness to learn
- A relevant IT Degree or Finance Degree (or similar).
- Knowledge and interest in Capital Markets / Trading is highly beneficial
- Positive, hardworking and driven personality.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract role offering $65,000 - $75,000 including super - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255