Full Stack PHP Developer
$100000 - 120000 / annum
August 28, 2018
IT and technology
Technology doesn't change the world - people do, and our client is looking for your outstanding. If you actively look for creative solutions to a problem, and you're passionate about developing new web/mobile platforms, this could be the opportunity you've been looking for to grow your career.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related field.
- Outstanding experience of at least 3 years as a Full Stack Developer
- Deep understanding of PHP, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS and MySQL
- Experience working Symphony, Zend or Laravel and jQuery
- Experience with building and maintaining database driven web-based applications and RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of software development methodologies full app development lifecycle
- Comfortable with Git, JIRA, Bitbucket and the development workflow
- Experience building cloud solutions on AWS or Azure
You have brilliant technical skills especially within PHP, HTML5, CSS3, MySQL and RDBMS, RESTful APIs and possibly gained your first commercial experience with AngularJS development. You consider yourself an authority on web and application platforms and how they should be built. You also have the creative flair to deliver innovative solutions and the business insights to know what will work. You are highly collaborative and a true team colleague, and your exceptional communication skills let you convey complex ideas to a non-IT colleagues.
What's on offer?
- A fantastic work environment backed by a motivated and energized team of IT professionals.
- A company on a growth path offering extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and career potential.
- The rewards of a role where you will be challenged making an expert developer out of yourself
- A workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted, with a ping-pong table, large open spaces and the location of the office being within 5min from the train station, with restaurants and gyms close by
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable company 5 minutes from the Chatswood train station and working on exciting products in a stable company.
To find out more about this exciting role please submit your CV and you will be contacted accordingly.
The role will pay up to $120,000 base + superannuation for the right candidate! All candidates are welcome.
Please note: If you are not contacted you have been deemed unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney