Full Stack PHP Developer
$90000 - 120000 / annum
26 October 2018
IT and technology
An Australian based (SaaS) company building world class business applications utilizing the latest technologies satisfying the needs of their blue-chip clients.
In this highly varied role sitting in the heart of development, identifying core requirements and finding the most suitable approach to develop outstanding software. You'll work closely with the development team to produce solutions for your major clients within Australia.
Your Skills & Experience
· Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related field.
· At least 3+ years of commercial experience as a Full Stack PHP Developer
· Good overall understanding of software architecture within the development
· Experience working with Angular, React or NodeJS in a commercial project
· Good understanding of software development methodologies AGILE/SCRUM
· Comfortable with Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, and the development workflow
· Experience around cloud services mainly around AWS
You love clean code and test whatever you do to make sure you deliver the highest quality. You also have the willingness to embrace new emerging technologies and look forward to possibly taking the next step in leading a small team of developers.
What's on offer?
· A fantastic work environment backed by a motivated and energized team of IT professionals working with the latest technologies
· A company on a growth path offering extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and career potential.
· The rewards of a role where you will be challenged making an expert developer out of yourself
· A workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable company working on exciting products in a stable company.
To find out more about this exciting role please submit your CV and you will be contacted accordingly.
The role will pay up to $120,000 base + Super for the right candidate! All candidates are welcome.
Please note: If you are not contacted you have been deemed unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255