Senior .NET Developer
$100000 - 130000 / annum
26 September 2018
IT and technology
- Leading Cloud Solutions provider with proven & successful operations worldwide
- Established / Founded in Australia with offices in Europe & America
- In-house teams of Software & Web Developers utilizing the latest technologies
- Impressive client portfolio
- Sociable working culture & flexible working options
- Modern, centrally located Head Offices
- Performance optimization
- Database design & development
- Work as part of an AGILE / Kanban driven team
- Bring new ideas to further innovate / scale out their core product
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or related field.
- Development experience across large scale platforms
- Amazon Web Services
- Familiar with AGILE methodologies
- Excellent experience crafting high quality solutions.
- Experience caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic.
- Clear and effective communication style
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently
You have exceptional technical know-how and a real passion for the end-to-end solutions that drive the user experience and customer happiness. You're looking for a dynamic workplace where fun and flexibility fit seamlessly with achievement and intuitive. You are an independent, creative thinker and a real team colleague, who motivates and inspires those around you.
What's on offer?
- A true career opportunity with a rapidly growing company.
- Extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and enjoy career growth.
- The camaraderie of an energetic, highly talented team of innovators.
- A company that rewards excellence and champion work-life balance.
Only candidates with full working rights / Australian Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship will be considered for this opportunity.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255