Financial Services Graduate
$55,000.00 - $60,000.00 / annum
9 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a leading global ASX technology solutions company with an expanding workforce located in the Inner West. Your exceptional interpersonal skills are needed for this role. With a streamlined organisation this company is set for growth, and here is an exciting opportunity to be part of a business that continually invests in its employees by providing ongoing training, networking and mobility.
You will report into to the Risk and compliant Manager and will serve as a financial services graduate, where you will assist in the maintenance of risk policies and procedures, participate in ongoing projects, support the businesses on-going control self-assessments and generate monthly business risk board packs. The role is an exceptional opportunity to get your foot in the door and grow your career tenfold.
Your Skills & Experience
* Degree in Finance, Commerce or Business
* Strong analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail
* Excellent people skills
* Advanced excel skills
* Commercial orientation
* Strong work ethic
You offer a rare combination of technical brilliance, analytical prowess and the natural leadership skills. You are a recent graduate that is ready to enter the workforce and excel their career fast. You're known for your ability to get along with everyone and everyone making you a valuable asset to family, friends and previous roles.
What's on offer?
* A special opportunity to be part of the growth journey of a leading ASX financial services organisation.
* Abundant opportunities to be challenged, showcase your skills and be rewarded for excellence.
* The support of a highly energised team of talented professionals.
* Mentoring from some of the brightest minds in the industry.
* Outstanding career potential and the professional rewards of a dynamic company in a fast-paced environment.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255