Financial Crime Compliance Manager
$140000 - 150000 / annum
14 May 2019
A global fintech Brokerage firm based in the CBD. The firm have offices in several regions world-wide and use the latest trading technology for both institutional and retail clients.
Be responsible for the following:
· Managing, reviewing and updating the AML/CTF Program.
· Monitoring and submitting Suspicious Matter Reports.
· Developing and completing assurance over Onboarding KYC.
· Monitoring of fraudulent activity.
· Completing annual AUSTRAC and FMA compliance reports.
· Developing and issuing AML/CTF and fraud training material to staff.
· Providing ad hoc advice and guidance on AML/CTF and financial crime matters.
· Reporting to the Risk and Audit Committee on AML/CTF and financial crime matters.
Your Skills & Experience
· Ideally a Degree in law, economics or accounting.
· 3-5 years within an AML Compliance role
· Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Excellent time management skills.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and can deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, especially with contacts from various teams.
What's on offer?
· Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
· Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
· Brilliant career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
· The support of a talented team.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255