Have an account?
$140000 - 160000 / annum
11 February 2019
My client, a leading retail business, are currently looking for an interim Financial Controller for a 6 month assignment. As the Financial Controller you will manage a team of 6, reporting to the CFO.
- Provide the CFO with timely and accurate reporting
- Monthly review of financial performance
- Oversight of the debtors and creditors ledge
- Management of foreign exchange (FX) exposure in accordance with policy
- Monitoring and evaluating the investment assessment
- Undertake post investment reviews
- Ensuring the capital expenditure is managed across the business in accordance with policy
- Coordinates the biannual financial audit process
- Reforecasting and develop contingency plans
- Collation of the overall financial budget process
What we're looking for:
- CA or CPA qualified with proven experience in a Financial Controller role previously
- Demonstrated experience in both sound financial management and robust monthly financial forecasting
- Experience working in within retail, FMCG or similar is preferred
- Experience with people management
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with senior stakeholders
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
02 9241 6255