$160,000.00 - $200,000.00 / annum
23 April 2019
Our client is looking for an achievement-oriented Financial Controller to join a well-respected, dynamic company experiencing sustainable growth. This is a high-profile area with significant visibility at executive management level. In this role, you will be responsible for providing timely, accurate accounting, and controllership activities across all programs. Is this the opportunity you have been looking for to expand your skill set, enjoy new challenges and forge ahead in your career?
The successful individual will be responsible for a diverse set of tasks and duties which will include:
- Streamlining and improving reporting and processes
- Ability to partner with the business and provide detailed insights
- New fund set up and ongoing administration
- Leading the change initiatives to grow the capability of the finance function
- Fund taxation compliance and reporting
- Annual statutory, regulatory and investor reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Regular liaison with auditors
- Managing Investor distributions
Your Skills & Experience
To succeed in this role, you must be able to work in a funds management environment and have:
- CA/CPA Qualification
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Significant relevant Asset Management, Funds Management and Fund Accounting experience
- Technical accounting knowledge
- Demonstrable ability in driving process improvement
- Excellent communication skills
You have built an outstanding resume of experience and now you are ready to be challenged by this exciting, fast-paced role. You have exceptional motivational skills to lead and inspire a team. You always maintain a positive professional attitude, exhibit integrity and reliability, and you have the confidence and business insights to make key decisions. Your outstanding communication and interpersonal skills will drive negotiations and influence business partners with a non-financial background. As a part of the leadership team, you will lead the generation of innovative ideas that are sound and progressive; challenge the status quo; and foster creativity throughout your area of responsibility.
What's on offer?
- An exciting role that takes you to executive level with opportunities to progress your career even higher.
- The variety of a dynamic workplace where each day brings fresh challenges.
- Opportunities to lead special projects to improve efficiency and underpin business growth.
- A modern, energised working environment where work-life balance is encouraged.
- A company that recognises excellence and rewards initiative and innovation.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Ref Number: 1NV2356987
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255