Financial Controller - Technology ASX
$170000 - 190000 / annum
11 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is looking for an achievement-oriented Financial Controller to join a market leading, dynamic company experiencing exponential growth within the Technology industry. They have secured large funding and achieved huge growth in Australia and now in the US and Asia. This is a very dynamic and high-profile role with significant visibility at executive management level. In this role, you will be responsible for providing timely, accurate accounting and controllership activities across all programs. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to take their corporate knowledge and make a genuine impact in an entrepreneurial environment.
Your responsibilities include managing the process to ensure timely and accurate completion of monthly financial packs, audit, tax returns, other compliance requirements, regular payments and payroll. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the financial controls are operating effectively across the group. In this highly diverse role you will lead reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes and drive deep insights and analysis with a focus on the future and changes needed to influence upstream activities and drive business growth. Your creative flair will be an outstanding asset as you evaluate, implement and streamline policies, procedures and controls and suggest innovations to improve efficiency across the business. You will also be responsible for developing the finance team.
Your Skills & Experience
* Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Economics or related field.
* CA/CPA Qualification. Big 4 experience desirable
* Excellent technology, analytical and management experience required.
* Previous experience in an ASX environment
* Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus.
* Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
You will have worked in fast paced and complex environments and gained experience that can help support the growth of this business both locally and internationally. Ideally you will have worked in an ASX listed environment and feel comfortable presenting to senior leadership
What's on offer?
* An exciting role that takes you to executive level with opportunities to progress your career even higher.
* A rare chance to lead, inspire and mentor a talented and professional team.
* The variety of a dynamic workplace where each day brings fresh challenges.
* Opportunities to lead special projects to improve efficiency and underpin business growth.
* A modern, energized working environment where work-life balance is encouraged.
* A company that recognizes excellence and rewards initiative and innovation.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255