Financial Controller | Start Up | CBD | BIG 4 Background
Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 22 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : TC061125322
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This role sits within a fast paced and rapidly growing start up organization. The organization is heavily backed by some of Australia's largest investors and sits within the Financial Services industry. It will be a fast paced and challenging role but comes with its just rewards. They have a fun a laid back office culture, with social events, staff benefits and team days out!
As the Financial Controller you will be reporting directly in the CEO. You will responsible for the day to day accounting, implementation of controls and processes, effective budgeting and forecasting and project based work. Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly financial reports and supporting with detailed analysis and commentary
- Overseeing the month end reporting process, including reviewing the P&L and Balance Sheet of group entities, reviewing General Ledger and Balance Sheet reconciliations and analysis of revenue and expenses against plan.
- Cash flow management including ensuring all payments are monitored and sufficient funds are available to pay debts as they fall due.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget process.
- Assistance in the preparation of the half year and annual financial report.
- Liaise with external auditors and prepare audit documentation.
- Managing banking facilities including commercial bills, bank guarantees and asset finance facilities
The company is growing and they need someone who is ambitious and driven in their career. You will have begun you career in one of the Big 4 chartered firms and since gained experience in a commercial role:
- CA Qualified
- Experience with a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to work with senior stakeholders
If you are interested in finding out more details you must submit your applications directly to [email protected]
19 Martin Place