Financial Controller - ANZ
$150,000.00 - $170,000.00 / annum
18 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a multinational professional services firm, recognised globally for their year on growth and their S&P500 client base.
The opportunity now exists for a skilled Financial Controller to manage the finances for multiple entities across the Australian and New Zealand businesses, while providing high-value business support and commercial guidance to the ANZ Senior Leadership Teams.
Reporting into a Sydney Based Corporate Services Director, and with functional reporting across multiple locations, the ANZ Financial Controller will have complete ownership for the accounting and reporting across two separate, multi-entity Professional Services companies.
The Financial Controller's key responsibilities will include:
· Ensuring accurate and timely completion of month end processes
· Monthly management reporting across three separate entities
· Responsibility for ensuring monthly balance sheet reconciliations are completed
· Monitor tax regulatory reporting
· Driving the annual budgeting and forecasting process for both operating and non-operating divisions
· Drive a culture of process improvement across all aspects of the business
· Lead a team of 3 direct and 10 indirect reports
· Working capital and treasury management
· Manage all aspects of statutory tax and income tax
· Manage the local audit process
The ANZ Financial Controller will provide commercial support to multiple leaders across business that is timely, accurate and insightful. The ANZ Financial Controller will provide a level of support and commercial partnership, enabling key operational decisions to be made with both speed and accuracy.
The ANZ Financial Controller will work with the Leadership to drive growth within the business. The role of ANZ Financial controller will be broadly focused, spanning from end of month reporting and detailed technical reconciliations, to facilitating global transformation initiatives, including significant systems and process enhancements.
You are a CA/CPA Qualified accountant comfortable in a hands-on leadership role. You understand the demands and levers that sit within a Professional Services environment and have high-performance experience in this space.
You bring technical rigour, career stability and a track record of success within your career. You are skilled in stakeholder engagement and understand the ability of a performing finance function to provide a competitive advantage to a company.
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Brian Cunningham on [email protected] or by pressing the Apply button; cover letters are not required.
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255