$75000 - 80000 / annum
30 April 2019
Finance and accounting
This leading Technology business specializes in delivering data analytics services for small to mid-sized companies. They have been expanding their portfolio, successfully tendering for many exciting projects and winning new market opportunities. Through this expansion a position has been created for an Assistant Accountant to join their team of 4 on a permanent.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
As the successful Accountant you will have:
- Prior experience working with large data sets
- CA/CPA Qualified OR Part-Qualified.
- Bachelor's Degree Qualified
- Power BI Experience is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills,
- Intermediate Excel skills
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or sending it to [email protected] . Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255