$80,000.00 - $90,000.00 / annum
12 August 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a preeminent global professional services firm that is valued at over $500 million and have offices in 5 countries. They have headquarters in Sydney and over 200 staff within their Sydney office. Currently they have a finance team of over 15 people and have recently began their expansion within Asia, with plans to open more offices in the coming years.
The Financial Analyst will report to a Commercial Manager and will work across the companies 4 major operating divisions. In this role you will support the business team and partner with the sales and marketing operations teams doing the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting requirements for these segments. You will also be exposed to the WIP management, cash flow, treasury and analytical models helping to construct complex models. You will work in a team of 15 people within the finance function and will be responsible for helping to design the companies 5-year strategic business plan, whilst putting your hand up for a variety of ad hoc requirements.
Your Skills & Experience
· Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
· CPA or CA.
· Big 4 experience is desirable but not essential
· Previous Analytical experience
· Strong interpersonal skills and accountable for actions
What's on offer?
· An exceptional opportunity to advance your career with a growing Australian Professional Services firm located in the CDB
· A work environment where no two days are ever the same. Great team, everyone gets along and is social. You get Fitness First gym membership, if you work after hours (which is the exception not the norm) dinner is provided
· A challenging and dynamic workplace.
· An encouraging employer offering extensive training and a defined career path.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255