Financial Analyst | Retail
$80000 - 100000 / annum
September 5, 2018
Finance and accounting
This is a great role for a Financial Analyst. Our client is a Global company who has a clear plan for sustainable long term growth and development. You will enjoy a diverse and exciting role that brings new challenges - and fresh opportunities. This brilliant chance that you have been looking for to better your skill set, and help grow and develop.
This dynamic role will see you as the primary point of contact, including planning, forecasting and annual budgeting. Your brilliant interpersonal skills will assist in positive relationships with key business partners. Draw on your business insights to manage CapEx and OpEx, forecasting, and drive improved management reporting.
Your Skills & Experience
- Deliver quality monthly and quarterly management reporting for Senior Management and Audit Committee.
- Consolidation of the Group FP&A monthly deliverables, for example segment, work in hand and net contract debtors.
- Quarterly preparation and review of reporting to Hochtief and ASX
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Hyperion Essbase and other BI tools.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Impressive problem solving andanalytical skills.
- Able to think strategically and operate effectively with management.
You are highly motivated and ambitious, and you have a passion for numbers. You are a leader and can engage, motivate and mentor an already talented team. Your exceptional communication skills allow you to take complex ideas to your colleagues. You have and interest to be creative and understand the story behind the numbers and provide innovative strategies to underpin ongoing improvements and an enhanced corporate growth trajectory.
- Global company with great growth and development opportunities
- You will be a big part of the long-term strategy to improve the company
- You will have great people there to support and help you develop
Find out more
To find out more about this position and to submit your application today