Financial Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis
Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 07 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : NC070717
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
A leading global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods organisation that manufactures, produces and sells health, beauty, household car products. 70% of products around the world contain at least one product from this organisation.
Sitting within the finance team, you will report directly into the FP&A Manager of this organisation and help drive business performance through accurate and timely reporting and analysis. This person will be accountable for:
- Financial planning of budget and projection process, consolidation of month end and projection and budget.
- Financial reporting, including preparation and consolidation of monthly, quarterly results, management reporting, and monthly reporting.
- Financial analysis, including analysis of monthly P&L, adhoc analysis to drive decision making and continuous improvement.
- Process improvement projects to positively drive customer service, process and financial results for the organisation.
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
Looking for someone who is exceptionally driven, already a high performer in their current organisation and fits this profile:
- 2-4 years' experience in financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Financial reporting system experience
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Strong communication skills with the ability to solve complex problems
- Determined, decisive, with an ability to push back
- Demonstrated experience in reporting and reporting systems
- JDE and BI cubes is advantages
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Or alternatively please send your CV to [email protected]
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place