$90,000.00 - $100,000.00 / annum
20 August 2019
Finance and accounting
Looking for the challenge of an energising environment where no two days are the same? If that sounds like you, we have the ideal opportunity. Our client is a growing, dynamic organisation and a leader in its field. Ongoing expansion has created a brilliant opening for a results-oriented, strong Financial Accountant. You will be part of a talented team, enjoying an exciting career path and the rewards of a healthy work-life balance. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to work for a company that will appreciate your efforts and reward your results.
This extraordinary role will see you enjoy responsibility for leading daily operations, including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Your energy and excellent motivational skills will be required to drive the accounting team's performance to meet close deadlines. As an excellent collaborator, you will be working alongside FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics.
Your Skills& Experience
· Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field.
· Advanced credentials such as CPA, CA or MBA are preferred.
· Outstanding relevant financial experience spanning at least 5 years.
· Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organisation with a high customer service orientation.
· Solid technology and analytical abilities.
· Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
· Excellent knowledge of NetSuite Financials required.
· Extraordinary business insights.
· Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
You are a creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement. You have the confidence to partner with executives and the tremendous communication skills to convey complex ideas in straightforward terms. Your unparalleled business insights allow you to bring innovation and a fresh approach to a variety of challenges.
What's on offer?
· A true career opportunity.
· A valuable opening to showcase your skills and be rewarded for excellence.
· The camaraderie of a highly skilled team.
· A fast-paced work environment where no two days are the same.
· The flexibility of a workplace where you can work both independently and as part of a team.
· An extensive, tailored program of professional development.
· A company that values work-life balance and promotes on the basis of ability.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255