$75000 - 85000 / annum
20 May 2019
Finance and accounting
An award-winning Internationally listed Consultancy specialising in Management Consulting for medium to large sized businesses across Australia. Helping businesses save money and increase profits by providing insights into missed or overlooked financial opportunities.
This newly created, Financial Accounting Role, provides an opportunity to do something different. Focusing on individual projects that will make a difference in the operation and success of the company. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
· Day to day finance function, including month end reporting
· Management of statutory reporting and accounts
· Budget and forecast vs actual reports
· Cash flow management, payments and reconciliations
· Payroll, FBT and Income Tax
· Balance sheet, GL and other reconciliations
· Profit and Loss
· Communicating results with internal and external stakeholders
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Rob Francis on [email protected] or by pressing the Apply button; cover letters are not required.
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255