$80000 - 100000 / annum
August 7, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is an instantly recognizable Media company seeking an experienced and motivated Financial Accountant to join their dynamic finance function. Based in the CBD, our client is an ASX listed company which is rapidly growing and will provide;
- Strong career development opportunities
- A cooperative environment
- Travel opportunities.
This newly created role will allow a strong candidate to continue their professional development in the accounting space within a fast-paced and stimulating environment. As an evolving business, their finance team is seeking an individual to assist in the next growth phase.
Reporting to the Finance Director the role will require you to manage the finance function and will focus on;
- Conducting month end duties
- Constructing the profit and loss, and balance sheet reports
- Tax reporting and inventory processing
- Monitoring the fixed asset register
- Reconciling between for three different entities
- Ensure all statutory company requirements are met promptly
- Developing budgets, forecasts and performing variance analysis
- Controlling expenditure and cash flow via cash flow statements
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
- Responding to financial inquiries
- Conducting internal audits on key financial functions
- Examining and reviewing financial records to check for accuracy
- Managing and training staff when necessary
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
- CPA or CA.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP are preferred.
- Extraordinary ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical.
- Brilliant experience in general accounting and administration support.
- Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy.
- Strong communication skills to explain ideas to a variety of colleagues.
You have extraordinary skills with numbers, a real passion for pinpoint accuracy and an unparalleled eye for detail. You have the people skills to work as part of a team and the self-motivation to work independently. You understand the importance of deadlines, and your excellent communication skills let you explain financial concepts to colleagues that may not have an accounting background. Your creative outlook allows you to take on a variety of problems with an innovative approach.
What's on offer?
- An exceptional opportunity to advance your career with a growth oriented company.
- A work environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A challenging and dynamic workplace.
- An encouraging employer offering extensive training and a defined career path.
- A super-modern workplace with a company that supports work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.