$80,000.00 - $90,000.00 / annum
15 August 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is an NYSE listed Cosmetic business looking for your exceptional skills as a Financial Accountant. This brilliant role is very involved and will bring new challenges and rewards each day as you assist with the production of Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets. Based in the CBD, this company offers you a multi-faceted, opportunity to expand your skill set in an environment where effort and excellence are rewarded. With operations around the globe this role offers international travel and professional development opportunities.
Prepare to be challenged by a role where no two days are ever the same. Your special accounting skills will see you involved in everything from preparing journal entries, monthly and year-end closings through to bank reconciliations, Statutory reporting, fixed asset maintenance and general ledger reconciliations. You will report to the Senior Finance Manager, with responsibility for many aspects of internal reporting during the monthly close. Let your technical skills shine as you assist in developing and implementing accounting policies. In addition, you will participate in SOX compliance, interact with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and analyse and coordinate a variety of financial data, and report it in a useful and understandable manner.
Your Skills & Experience
· Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field.
· Additional qualifications such as CPA or CA (CA is preferred but not essential).
· At least five years of exceptional Accounting experience.
· Intermediate to Advance skills in Excel.
· Accounting experience in a publicly-traded company a plus.
· Exceptional experience with NetSuite, SAP, Blackline or ADP a plus. Oracle is desirable.
· Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
· Brilliant organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
· Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise tasks.
You offer a brilliant combination of uncommon technical skills and the creative flair to interpret information and offer initiatives to streamline the accounting and reporting process. You are a numbers person, yet you have the business insights to meaningfully interpret financial data, and while you can work seamlessly with minimal supervision you also relish the opportunity to collaborate with a talented team of professionals. Your outstanding communication skills allow you to convey complex ideas to those with a non-financial background, and you have an excellent awareness of time management. Your outstanding skill set will prove a valuable asset as you participate in a variety of special reports and ad hoc projects.
What's on offer?
· An outstanding opportunity for a self-starter to reach their full potential in a dynamic and exciting workplace.
· The support of a highly professional team.
· A fast-paced work environment where you will benefit from ongoing training and development.
· A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
· A clearly defined career path giving you unlimited possibilities for growth.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, email Brody Johnston on [email protected].
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255