$40 - 45 / annum
Finance and Accounting
Here is an exciting opportunity to fast-track your career as a Financial Accountant. Our client is a well-known Healthcare provider with a strong reputation for innovation and excellence, hoping to build on an already impressive team. This role offers brilliant long term potential and a strong package of benefits including ongoing professional development. We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment to support the company's continued success.
In this dynamic workplace, you will enjoy a diverse range of responsibilities including account analysis, balance sheet reconciliations and process improvements. Let your organisational ability shine as you participate in forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Your excellent time management ability is critical as you prepare monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) as well as consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet analysis for reporting. Tap into your impressive knowledge of compliance requirements as you ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- Additional certification such as CPA or CA preferred.
- Excellent experience in overall general accounting.
- Brilliant skills with a large ERP system and Microsoft Excel.
- Immediate availability to start work.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus.
- Exceptional organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
What's on offer?
- A workplace where initiative and innovation are rewarded and work-life balance is actively promoted.
- A temporary to permanent opportunity.
- Participation in a diverse array of ongoing special projects.
- A clear career path backed by an excellent program of professional development.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney