Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 02 June 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 888888
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Looking for the challenge of an energising environment where no two days are the same? If that sounds like you, we have the ideal opportunity. Our client is a growing legal firm and a leader in its field. Ongoing expansion has created a brilliant opening for a results-oriented, strong Financial Accountant. You will be part of a talented team, enjoying an exciting career path and the rewards of a healthy work-life balance. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to work for a company that will appreciate your efforts and reward your results. This will start out as a temporary role and will be made permanent with strong performance.
This fast paced and varied role will see you enjoy responsibility to leading month end close, the preparation and submission of BAS, FTB and Payroll Tax, balance sheet reconciliations and management of the fixed asset register. Your energy and excellent time management skills will be required to drive and lead the team to meet close deadlines as you also assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts including providing commentary. As an excellent collaborator, you will produce various reports for the Partners and Stakeholders. You will also develop on your motivational skills as you get the opportunity to supervise and oversee the work of an Accounts Payable Officer.
Your Skills & Experience
- Proven success in a Financial Accountant role, ideally within Professional Services,
- CPA or CA qualification,
- Problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities,
- Strong communication skills to share your ideas with the Partners,
- Excellent analytical and reconciliation skills,
- Good time management skills and able to prioritize.
What's on offer?
- An excellent career opportunity with a tailored program for professional development,
- A high performing team with longevity within the firm,
- A fast-paced work environment where no two days are the same,
- The flexibility of a workplace where you can work both independently and as part of a team,
- Opportunity to work with an International and well-respect firm.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place