Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 31 July 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 74169COS
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This market leading, technology firm sits under a giant multinational parent company and has recently secured extra capital for an expansion project. Through that expansion this role has been created to handle the workload for the next 12 months. Their offices are located in the CBD.
This role is mainly responsible for all accountancy duties while the current employee is seconded to a project for 6 months. You will be reporting directly to the Accounting Manager and must be capable of working within a dynamic environment. You will be expected to perform other ad hoc duties as required.
- Assisting with month end (1 business day)and year end close process
- Preparation of forecasting and variance analysis
- Assisting in all accounting operations (billing, payroll, debtors, creditors and GL)
- Assisting with calculation of commissions
- Financial planning and analysis support
- Ensure consistently high service standards are deliverd to both internal and external customers
Ad hoc tasks as directed by Finance Manager
You will be a qualified Financial Accountant with at least 2 years post qualification experience. You must have excellent attention to detail and a good understanding of MS Excel. Though this role supports a larger finance team the day to day duties are quite autonomous so you must be a self-starter The role will start as early as next week and they are actively interviewing.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact <Conor> in our <Sydney> office on <02 9241 6255 >.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place