Financial Accountant - Working Holiday Visa's Welcome
Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 10 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 94387GK
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Robert Half is recruiting on behalf of a well-known Professional services company that deals with a broad range of clients. Located in the CBD, they are a respected firm with an international remit. Due to growth they are looking to take on board an experienced Financial Accountant to assist for a 6 month interim period with an immediate start.
As the successful candidate you will commit to a 6 month contract reporting directly into the Financial Controller. A 'hands-on' and interesting role that will include:
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Review and presentation of Financial Statements.
- Fixed Asset Register management.
- Month End processes.
- Reporting and budgeting duties.
- Monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Provide necessary support for annual internal audit and SOX review
- Maintain and improve reporting processes, templates and models with the key aim to build incremental transparency and audit trails.
In order to be successful for this role you will be a natural leader who is part CPA or CA qualified and is eager to progress your career. You will be a 'hands on' accountant with a minimum of 4 years' experience and the ability to roll up the sleeves and get the job done. Considering this role will be mostly unsupervised you must be a self-starter. You will be happy to commit to a 6 month role therefore candidates on working holiday visas are encouraged to apply.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place