Financial Accountant for Sydney CBD - Immediately available
$80000 - 100000 / annum
June 28, 2018
Finance and accounting
If you are looking to grow your financial skills and fast-track your career, then we are looking for you. Our client is a well-respected, growing company, and ongoing expansion has created an exciting opening for a Financial Accountant. This position reports to the Finance Manager though you will be part of a talented and diverse team.
It will be a temporary position for 3 months.
In this fast-paced role, you will be responsible for month end, reporting, GL reconciliations. You are responsible of budgeting & forecasting and will support with the preparation and completion of financial annual reporting. You will look after the weekly cash flow. You will be the link between Finance and Operations. You are responsible for Financial reporting.
Your Skills & Experience
- Experience in General Accounting and Degree qualified in Accounting, CPA or CA
- Knowledge of SUN system would be a big plus
- Strong communication skills to explain ideas to a variety of colleagues.
You have extraordinary skills with numbers, a real passion for pinpoint accuracy and an unparalleled eye for detail. You have the people skills to work as part of a team and the self-motivation to work independently. You understand the importance of deadlines, and your excellent communication skills let you explain financial concepts to colleagues that may not have an accounting background. Your creative outlook allows you to take on a variety of problems with an innovative approach.
What's on offer?
- An exceptional opportunity to advance your career with a growth oriented company.
- A work environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A challenging and dynamic workplace.