Financial Accountant - Large ERP experience
$45 - 50 / hour
4 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Are you looking to get stuck into your next challenge in 2018? Then we have the role for you! Our client is a well-known and highly impressive Tourism organisation who boast a sterling reputation in their field. They are located in CBD offices and offer a supportive work environment with an extremely high performing team. They are looking for a proactive and committed Financial Accountant to join them on and ongoing basis.
In this varied position you will report directly into the Finance Manager and take responsibility for duties that include:
- Preparation of month end entries including financial statements,
- Managing company cash flow,
- Preparation of company Income Tax return, BAS, GST and FBT,
- Balance sheet reconciliations,
- Maintenance of the fixed assets register,
- Acting as POC for external auditors.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- Additional certification such as CPA or CA preferred.
- Excellent experience in overall general accounting spanning at least 3-5 years, ideally with Big 4 experience.
- Brilliant ERP system experience.
- Extensive Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus.
- Uncommon ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Impressive understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance.
- Exceptional organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
In order to be successful for this role you will be a CPA/CA qualified or part-qualified candidate with success in a similar role. While experience in Financial Services isn't essential it is highly preferred. You will be proficient with MS Excel and will have used a large ERP system. Your levels of attention to detail and communication skills will be second to none.
What's on offer?
- An impressive opportunity to develop your skill set and experience.
- The camaraderie and support of a talented and energised team.
- Participation in a diverse array of ongoing special projects.
- A clear career path backed by an excellent program of professional development and mentoring.
- A workplace where initiative and innovation are rewarded and work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255