Financial Accountant- Hospitality
$90000 - 100000 / annum
8 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a leading luxury hospitality company that is valued at over $300 million and owns and operates over 10 different resorts within Australia. The company also operates various tours within spectacular wilderness areas and has a strong social connection to local communities actively employing and assisting regional populations with employment and charity events. This company is based in the CBD and are looking for a Financial Accountant to come join their team of 15 people within the finance team and have continued to have robust growth across all facets of the business.
As a Financial Accountant, you will have various active duties with a major responsibility in supporting the Financial Controller. The main role will be to manage all aspects of the financial reporting activities for the group and charity organization of the company. You will also be exposed to various senior stakeholders within the company, and you will also have the opportunity to business partner with a variety of other clients. You will also be expose to the following…
* Creating the reports for month, quarter and year end.
* Reporting and assisting in the monthly balance sheet reconciliation process
* Overseeing and supporting cash flow forecasts.
* Communicating with both the financial team and other departments within the office
* Supporting the calculation of billing costs for different business clients.
* Managing and developing the assistant accountant.
* Provide support on ad-hoc project work, whilst providing key data to help drive future business developments
The successful applicant will:
* Be fully CA or CPA qualified.
* First time movers or second time movers from a BIG 4 background
* Be able to work at a fast pace, flexible and be adaptable to change
* Be able to evidence communication skills with both financial and non-financial stakeholders.
Key benefits to you will include
* Working in a leading Australian Luxury Hospitality organization that is expanding theirm operations, but also has a strong social responsibility and charity element to their operations
* Fantastic team culture that promotes work-life balance and career progression
* The opportunity to move into a Finance Manager and Business Partner within 12-18 months
Applications will only be accepted if sent directly to [email protected]
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255