Financial Accountant | Financial Services
$85000 - 95000 / annum
Finance and Accounting
Our client is one of the largest financial services firm globally. This organisation is highly-regarded and has over 60 years heritage in this industry. This organisation is regarded for offering great working environment, career opportunities and ensuing all accreditations are kept up to for their employees.
This newly created role focuses on financial accounting and includes a mixture of financial, tax and statutory reporting as well as significant amounts of intercompany work. This role will develop over time and offers the ability to progress long-term with the business but initially your duties will include:
- Complete month end, including balance sheet reconciliations and analysis of monthly results
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts, including foreign currency balances
- Receivables invoicing and receipting
- Preparation and support for monthly and ad hoc management reporting
- Preparation of year end consolidated financial statements for the group
- Client and corporate tax compliance
- Process and control improvements to improve the Finance function
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
A suitable candidate for this role will come from a strong financial accounting background and have the extensive experience around month-end reconciliations and reporting inside a complex business. It will be well suited for someone who is happy to role their sleeves up and thrive on a challenging role. In addition, the successful applicant will display:
- Financial Services background
- 2/3 years' post qualified
- A relevant Bachelor's degree and a strong understanding of accounting concepts
- Fully CA/CPA qualified*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.Apply TodayPlease note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
- Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Or alternatively please send your CV to [email protected]