Financial Accountant - Big 4 preferred
Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 01 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : WC010306
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client is an ASX listed business that operates in a thriving new sector in Technology, with a large range of customers. It has recently won some large contracts that is allowing for the expansion of staff in their statutory / financial accounting area of their business. The business has also won multiple awards in ANZ over the last 3 years and continues to drive the way forward amongst their competition.
This role would suit a top performing (Exceeding Expectations) CA first time mover who wants to add value to a business and drive towards a Finance Manager position in 2-3 years' time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation & review of financial statements & statutory accounts
- Balance Sheet Rec's, General Journals, Accruals & Prepayments
- Liaising with external auditors & tax advisors
- Cash Flow forecasting & fixed Assets
- FBT, BAS Returns & Payroll
- Cash flow forecasting & Bank Recs
- Assist the Finance Manager in timely & accurate month-end closing
- Statutory and head office compliance including AFSL
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
This role would suit a CA first time mover from the Big 4 or similar.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance (required)
- CA qualification or currently working towards qualification (required)
- 3-4 years' experience in Finance / Accounting
Please send your resume by emailing [email protected] or for further information, contact Will Cannaby in our Sydney office on 02 92416255.
19 Martin Place