$55000 - 65000 / annum
12 April 2019
Finance and accounting
- CPA/CA Study Support
- Flexible work arrangements
- Added Work Benefits
An exceptional opportunity is currently available at one of Australia's fastest growing Financial Services companies. The company is well established in the industry and eager to expand it's accounting team.
Successful candidates will enjoy working in a collaborative environment, where internal growth opportunities are highly valued. Your responsibilities include:
- Contributing to Accounts payable and Accounts receivable duties
- In charge of inter-company transactions and stock account reconciliations
- Assistance with audit and other ad hoc finance projects
- Liaising with suppliers and customers in a respectable and professional manner
- Being involved in month-end processing
Who are we looking for?
In order to succeed in the role you will hold the following:
- Prior experience in an Accounting position
- Vibrant and proactive personality with strong verbal skills
- Attention to detail and hold a relevant tertiary degree
- Competency using Microsoft excel
- Strong analytical skills
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or sending it to [email protected] . Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255