Have an account?
$60.00 - 70.00 / hour
1 April 2019
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager for a media business on a 6-month interim assignment.
As the Finance Manager you will report to the Financial Controller to provide in depth strategic and analytical oversight of the business whilst managing a team.
- Preparation of monthly reporting including P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, variance analysis and commentary.
- Assist with the audit and review of statutory accountants
- Assist with the preparation of the budgets and forecasts
- Assist with the preparation and review of commercial packs for senior management
- Drive continuous improvement in key financial processes
- Management of a team, transforming the function to a commercial finance team
- Work with CFO on investor and board reporting.
- CA or CPA qualified ideally trained from a Big 4 practice with 3-5 years PQE in a commercial finance role with strong technical experience
- Experience with large ERP systems, ideally been involved in a system implementation
- Proven experience building relationships with senior stakeholders
- Advanced Excel Skills required
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
02 9241 6255