$55 - 60 / hour
September 14, 2018
If you are looking for the next opportunity to progress your career as a Finance Manager then we want to hear from you.
Our client is a financial services business with rapid growth within the market. If you enjoy a fast paced environment and thrive working in a challenging and autonomous role this could be the right opportunity.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you be tasked with overseeing the finance function and provide insights to several stakeholders to help with business decisions. Your main duties and responsibilities include:
- Producing management reports to internal stakeholders
- Ensure accurate reconciliation, policies and procedures
- Month end close and providing commentary on results
- Providing financial analysis, advice and recommendations to senior management.
- Process improvements and efficiency of the reporting function
- Liaising with Auditors where required
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- CPA OR CA preferred
- 5-7 years experience in a Finance Management role
- Financial services background highly desirable
- Must have excellent Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
Please send your resume to [email protected] or by clicking the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney